This 2021 GMC Terrain SLT
, comes in Summit White exterior with Medium Ash Gray/Jet Black interior with 59835 miles and is Stock Number G15896.WHY THIS VEHICLE?
Travers Automotive and RV Group has been in business for 29 years and specializes in low mileage late model vehicles! With hundreds of vehicles in stock across our 4 dealerships we have everything from Cars, Trucks, SUV's, Jeep, Van, and Work Vehicles! We carry ALL BRANDS, and we have the best lenders and rates available! If credit is a problem, we have over 30 lenders that work with us to make sure all our customers can leave with the car they dream of! Lastly, we offer Travers Certified Vehicles so you can be assured you are leaving in a quality vehicle! Travers Certified Vehicles:
2YR or 100K Mile powertrain on most vehicles less than 10 years old and under 100K miles. If you buy a vehicle with 89K miles we will cover the vehicle for 2 years or up to 189K miles, whichever comes first. Please call us at 314-266-6691 for more details!Important Package Information
Preferred Package ($1,250 value)
- Memory Package
- 6-Way Power Front Passenger Seat
- Hands-Free Rear Power Programmable Liftgate
- Universal Home Remote
- Heated Steering Wheel
Preferred Equipment Group 4SA
Safety and Security
- Forward collision mitigation - Forward thinking. You look away for just a second and suddenly the vehicle in front of you has stopped. That's when the forward collision mitigation system comes to life. When it senses an impending impact, it will activate a combination of features to help prevent or reduce the severity of an accident. Forward collision mitigation is always looking ahead.
- Pedestrian impact prevention - An extra step toward safety. Pedestrians don't always stop, look, and listen, but with Pedestrian Impact Prevention, your vehicle is equipped to better see them and avoid them. This system constantly monitors the road ahead to identify and track pedestrians. It projects that image to an interior display screen, AND should an impact become likely, Pedestrian impact prevention takes steps to avoid a collision.
- Rear camera - Watching your back! The rear camera helps you see obstacles and hazards you otherwise couldn't by showing enhanced images of what is behind you. The rear camera is an extra set of eyes that's both convenient and safe.
Technology and Telematics
If you decide to speak with one of our knowledgeable associates - please reference this Stock number G15896. Connect with us now by calling 314-266-6691.OTHER NOTABLE FEATURES YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT:
- Smart device mirroring - Smartphone, meet smart car. You can control your device through your vehicle's infotainment system. Smart device mirroring brings together safety and convenience by making it easier to find what you're looking for while keeping your eyes on the road.
- Mobile hotspot - WiFi on the fly. Connect your devices to the Internet through your vehicle's private mobile hotspot and take the internet wherever your journey takes you, without eating up your data allowance. Find the hotspot with mobile hotspot.
This GMC has gone through our service process - You can request the full inspection at anytime. THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING TRAVERS GMT AUTO NORTH
The team at Travers GMT Auto North would like to welcome you to our dealership in Florissant, where we're confident you'll find the vehicles you're looking for at a price you can afford. Come and check out our full selection of reliable pre-owned vehicles. No matter which vehicle you decide on, our professional finance team will help you get settled with a competitive financing or lease plan.
When you're looking for quality auto maintenance and repairs near Florissant, you can always count on the professional technicians in our service department as well, where we handle everything from oil changes and filter replacements to powertrain and drivetrain repairs. Schedule an appointment today!
Lots of folks in Florissant count on the high-quality vehicles and services found at Travers GMT Auto North, and we look forward to living up to our reputation every day. Stop in and see us today, or contact our staff with any questions!